Friday, July 15, 2005

Welcome



Welcome visitor! I hope you enjoy my site. I think robots are a great subj. to study and ponder about in our every day lives, because there is so much to know about our future. Technology is growing and growing everyday. I read the NYTimes a lot and there are always enthralling topics in the Science catagory. Rbts, or robots, are taking over our world. Or at least will start to. I bet in ten years from now more scientists will discover and create our future friends. Look out world, here come the robots!

1 Comments:

Blogger martyn said...

Hi there, I was searching for information on the recent task force findings but seemed unsure of the status of HHS and DEA regulations addressing the very issues that they were reviewing, if you can shed any light on this please post at my blog. I see how I found your blog when I was searching for discount phentermine and discount phentermine related information, please remember to post at my blog if you feel you can add. Thanks for the read
Kind regards
Martin

5:54 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home